“Spanning across a 50 meter long corridor, 467 fish-like objects wrapped in iridescent colours and suspended from the ceiling rotate rhythmically around their own axis
to display the movements and interdependency typical to shoal of fish.
The ceiling architecture is set in motion and appears liquefied changing the spatial experience of the corridor while opening up the surrounding architecture infinitely
towards Lake Ontario.” – Troika
For more information see troika.uk.com/shoal
Also courtesy of the peeps at HITLab NZ
What I like about this and find interesting is the use of the touch table controlling the environmental projection. The potential in this could lead to very interesting and immersive experiences.
It was posted on this site:
Video and concept courtesy of HITLab NZ
World’s Brightest Micro Projector!
* Native SVGA (800×600) resolution
* Ultra-bright 75 lumen LED light source
* 1GB onboard memory + SD card reader
* NEW aluminum case, touchpad, and tripod
* Excellent text clarity and contrast
* Input support: See technical info below
* RMVB, MP3, AVI, JPG decoder
* Projects up to a 100″ image*
*(In low-light conditions)
* Optional iPod, PSP, PDA, DVD input cables
M1 Ultimate: $299
More details see aaxatech
See Realfiction for more info and video’s
* Visually stunning product display
* Generates positive attention
* Combines free-floating 3D elements and physical products
* Superior exposure and branding
* High reliability and long lifetime
* High brightness LED for product exposure
Dimensions: L=515 mm, D=410 mm, H=1620 mm
Weight: 38 kg
Energy consumption: 60W
Stand Package Dimensions
L=1250 mm, D=540 mm, H=130 mm
Weight: 20 kg
Display Package Dimensions
L=590 mm, D=440 mm, H=480 mm
From the land of child labor and egg fried rice, this magnificent creation is probably the best thing I have seen in along time.
This heavenly creation was created by Thanko’s but if you want more details on the product that you would be able to understand, Audio Cubes
We always look for space to project in or create a installation, lets make space. This photographer did.
The Studio, IPS (Inflatable Photo Studio) – or what I like to call it “Black Bag” – comes in two sizes. The small measures 3.66 mx 2.13 mx 3.05 go’s for $ 399 (around R2 766) and the larger size, 10 mx 3.66 mx is 3.66 and that will go for $ 499 (around R3 459).
Now I know there is places in South Africa that can do the same Im sure but i just wanted to share the concept here to keep us reminded that it is possible.
Mapping during 600 years anniversary of the astrological tower clock situated at Old Town Square in center of Prague. words by the macula